Now you can buy your festival pass online!
Festival passes and tickets now available
All Passes and Tickets available at Meridian Credit Union locations and the Bookshelf.
Festival passes are also available on this website.
A Festival Pass is the best way to guarantee a seat**
Festival passes: $50, available only online or from the Meridian Credit Union or the Bookshelf.
When you buy a festival pass online you will be contacted shortly to find out which option you choose:
1. You can have it mailed to you.
2. You can picked it up at the Downtown Guelph Business Association (Suite #202, 42 Wyndham Street North) on Nov. 1st-3rd from 9am-5pm.
Student/Senior passes, $35, available only with ID. Someone 65 or over is considered a senior.
Tickets for Individual Films: Individual tickets are available for all evening screenings and for the afternoon screenings of Kaisa’s Enchanted Forest and The Crossing. All other afternoon screenings and morning screenings are admission at the door.
- Evening Screenings – Ticket prices $12
- Afternoon Screenings – Ticket prices $10 and suggested donation ($10)
- Children’s “Saturday Morning Cartoons” – $5 each or $20 family rate
**Festival Seating: Festival pass holders get first chance at the best seats in the house. Pass holders must arrive 15 minutes before a screening to be guaranteed a seat.